ATPA Grant Program
- ATPA will award grants in increments of $500 or $1,000 for teacher projects that promote Career Tech in their school and promote membership in ACTE. Applications should be submitted to Wendy Nichols, President ATPA Division for consideration. (The grant money may not be used for salary or stipends). Proposals must be submitted by September 16, 2013. Click here for the application
Vision and Mission:
The Affiliation of Tech Prep and Academics (ATPA) is a division of Ohio ACTE that advocates and serves academic and Tech Prep personnel in the state of Ohio at the K-12 and higher education levels.
ATPA will provide world-class association support to academic and career-technical educators as they move toward embracing the College Tech Prep philosophy and education model.
ATPA is a pro-active organization that provides its members with resources to thrive in an environment of inevitable change in career and technical education. ATPA guarantees its members have information, networking opportunities, and a voice on the Ohio ACTE board of directors.
Why should you belong to ATPA? Resources, Information, Networking, Legislative Information, Advocacy, New Initiatives, and Lesson Plan Resources for Teachers
- Academic, Tech Prep and career-technical teachers and faculty members
- K-12 and post secondary administrators
- College Tech Prep consortium staff members
- Post secondary education faculty and staff
- School counselors
- Business partners
- State government partners
ATPA provides all of this for a membership fee of only $5. We want your input - take a few minutes to take this short 7 question ATPA survey...Click Here