2015 All Ohio Career-Technical and Adult Education Connections to Education Conference
Monday, July 27 - Tuesday, July 29 - Hilton Easton, Columbus
Call for Presentation Proposals
Deadline for Proposals is January 31
Connect to other career-technical and adult educators throughout Ohio by sharing your experience, wisdom and knowledge by presenting an information session at the 2015 Ohio ACTE Annual Connections to Education Conference.
The Conference Committee is now accepting proposals and is especially interested in all topics related to the following:
- Career Exploration
- Innovative Instruction
- Organizational/Classroom Management
- Career Fields
- Marketing and Communication
- General Interest
Step 1 – Complete the online form (click “register” on the left to begin). The person completing the form will be the main contact. This online form is required for all proposals.
Step 2 - On the online form, you will be asked to supply a session description, information and answer “what attendees will learn.” You may include co-presenters and should have their name(s) and biography information ready to include in the online form.
Step 3 – You will receive a confirmation email upon submission of a proposal. Please remember that correspondence will only be sent to the main presenter.
Step 4 – You will be notified of acceptance on/around March 1, 2015. You will then be asked to fill out an online speaker agreement.
Step 5 – You will be assigned your specific session day/date/time closer to the Conference and main presenters will be notified. They are asked to share the information with co-presenters.
Step 6 – Attend the 2015 All Ohio Career –Technical and Adult Education Conference Monday, July 27 - Wednesday, July 29 at the Hilton - Easton Columbus.
- All submissions must be completed online.
- Deadline for submissions is January 31, 2015 and accepted presentations will be notified around March 1.
- All concurrent sessions are 60 minutes in length, which includes the question and answer period.
- Interaction with participants is highly encouraged.
- You can request a screen and projector, although presenters must supply their own laptop.
- Internet connectivity and audio speakers are available on a limited basis.
- Presenters are asked to register and attend the Conference.
For additional questions, please call Abbey Keyse at firstname.lastname@example.org or (614)890-2283.