All of your Career Technical Education educators, administrators, counselors, and board members are covered when you choose the Ohio ACTE School Organizational Membership.
There is no limit to the number of staff and supporters that the School Organizational Membership covers, and each member will receive Ohio ACTE benefits, including:
- Deep discounts on the Annual Connections to Education Conference (July 29-31, 2019)
- Advance notification of the Connections to Education hotel block info
- Savings on specific career-field professional development like the Success Series
- Regular legislative updates directly from Ohio ACTE Legislative Counsel
- Early notification and invitation to the Student Showcase (biannually)
- Recognition in Ohio ACTE publications, events, and on our website
- Membership Decal/Use of the Ohio ACTE logo
- Free job postings on the website, helping you find the most qualified candidates for open positions
Schools Organizational Membership dues coincide with the school year, September through August, and are based on Career Tech FTE enrollment.
- 1 - 599 FTE: $2200
- 600 - 999 FTE: $4500
- 1,000 - 1,500 FTE: $8500
- 1,501+ FTE: $10,500
School Organizational Membership covers teachers, administrators, school board members, and any staff member who would benefit from Ohio ACTE membership. Join now, and the benefits begin immediately – giving your staff a discount to the popular Connections to Education Conference July 29-31!
To begin taking advantage of a School Organizational Membership, contact Christine Gardner at firstname.lastname@example.org.
A big THANK YOU to all of our 2018-2019 Organizational Members: