Advocate for career-technical and adult education (CTE) in Ohio and offer educators the information, representation and resources they need to provide outstanding educational opportunities for students of all ages and abilities.
Vision: Be at the forefront of innovative educational techniques and processes to equip educators to meet or exceed their students’ educational goals and life expectations while pursuing their career calling.
- Promote excellence and innovation in education.
- Provide professional development opportunities in order to share and build outstanding practices.
- Position career-technical and adult education as an economic driver in Ohio.
- Foster understanding of career-technical education with legislators, regulators and the public.
- Create and participate in partnerships that benefit career-technical students.
- Represent all Ohio career-technical and adult educators through an aggressive membership program that focuses on member service.
- Support activities that increase leadership characteristics and provide leadership opportunities for career-technical educators.